Santa Maria Community Services is pleased to announce that it has received eight grants supporting its programs and services during the second quarter of 2022.
The grants were awarded by the Ohio Department of Education (2), SC Ministry Foundation, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation (2), Scripps Howard Foundation, CHM Fund (CPPS Heritage Mission Fund) and HealthPath Foundation of Ohio for the following programs and services:
- The Ohio Department of Education awarded Santa Maria over $140,000 for an aftershool program expansion and over $65,000 for a summer program expansion in the Youth Development program.
- SC Ministry Foundation awarded Santa Maria funds for its Promoting Our Preschoolers program.
- The Greater Cincinnati Foundation awarded Santa Maria $35,000 for its Promoting Our Preschoolers program and $1,000 for the Summertime Kids program.
- Scripps Howard Foundation awarded Santa Maria $25,000 for its Promoting Our Preschoolers program.
- The CHM Fund awarded Santa Maria $20,000 for its Wellness Program.
- HealthPath Foundation of Ohio awarded Santa Maria $8,000 for general operations.